|The mission of the Coalition is to improve Advance Care Planning (ACP) understanding and communication for all people, their families, and their physicians in the Fox Valley.
- Improve community knowledge integrating ACP among individuals, their families, health care providers, the faith community, and the community at large.
- Advocate and support a community-wide system to identify and honor a person’s values and care wishes.
- Reduce barriers and improve solutions to providing the best care at end-of-life.
- Advocate and support evidence-based protocols and resources for pain and symptom management for dying persons in all care settings.
- Enabling all people to discuss ACP with their families and physicians.
|A community culture where ACP values and preferences are shared and updated regularly among family, agents and caregivers.